Breaking News from Richard III!
Check out our Facebook event page for Richard III to watch our short videos!
Mad Swede Brewing Company (Must be 21 or older to reach website)
- We will be performing inside Mad Swede’s Brewing Space.
- Parking will be available all along the adjoining businesses as they will close before our performance.
- Food trucks will be onsite if you want to purchase a snack or meal before our Evening performances. (See schedule below)
- Non-alcoholic drink options are available to purchase for those under 21 years of age.
- PLEASE TIP YOUR BARTENDERS!
“Jerry and Susie Larson, founders and owners of Mad Swede Brewing Company, are two Boiseans passionate about making amazing craft beer. Mad Swede is founded on the principles of brewing the highest quality beers by combining quality ingredients and innovative brewing processes.”
“Mad Swede is deeply committed to community improvement. We are dedicated to making our community a better place to live through promoting local business, participating in events, supporting the arts, and striving for sustainability. Mad Swede provides a fun, safe environment for customers from all walks of life, and we aim to be an educational community resource about all things beer-related.”
Food Truck Schedule:
Friday March 8th: Tacos y Tortas el Paco
Saturday, March 9th: Off the Grid’l
Thursday, March 14th: Foxy Franks Food Cart
Friday, March 15th: Tacos y Tortas el Paco