“Hello Boise Bard community:
As the coronavirus situation continues to unfold, we have been watching closely and considering how to proceed. We care deeply about our patrons, and your safety at performances is important to us. Currently, we are not planning to cancel this weekend’s closing performances of Antony & Cleopatra; however, we are following CDC recommendations to prepare for social gatherings, and should the situation change over the next few days, we will reassess.
If it becomes necessary to cancel performances, we will make announcements on social media and contact ticket-holders via email through Brown Paper Tickets.
Additionally, we encourage anyone with cold or flu symptoms to please stay home!
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions regarding ticket refunds.
Thank you for your patronage and we’ll see you at the show.
The Boise Bard Players’ Board